Mitchell's & Butler
A Bass subsidiary, sold to Interbrew who then sold it on to Coors, who closed the brewery down. See the Molson Coors entry for beers.
Described by the first edition of the Good Beer Guide as 'A bad bet.'
10 Real Ales that are either discontinued or of unknown status
- Brew XI 3.9%
- Derby Pale Ale (og 1032)
- Highgate Best (og 1036.0)
- Highgate Mild (og 1034.0)
- Highgate Old Ale (og 1055.0)
- Light 5 Star 3.3%
- Mild 3.3%
- Springfield Bitter (og 1035.9)
- Springfield Original (og 1050.0)
- William Butler's Black Country Bitter
Click on any beer name for more information.
Full details for Mitchell's & Butler
added to Beermad
not recorded (before 2005)